We thank you for your custom and hope to maintain a great working relationship to produce excellent results. After trading for over 25 years, we appreciate the design process can be complicated, where projects fluctuate and evolve with time. We try our best to accommodate any changes that may arise and work as flexibly as possible alongside you, however changes and uncertainties will often have a knock-on effect that can complicate the process. Therefore, we ask that you please read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of our business carefully to avoid any confusion of how we operate.
- A full deposit of 75% must be paid in order to activate your order.
- The remaining 25% must be paid prior to fitting/delivery/collection.
- Estimated lead time does not start from your initial enquiry.
As a busy company we are unable to commit time to a project until the job has been activated;
therefore, estimated lead time will run once we have received the full deposit.
- Appointments have a 48hour cancellation policy. Any wasted time will be chargeable.
- As we work with various suppliers, we cannot take responsibility for their lead times, therefore timings could change subject to availability.
- A call out fee of £60 + VAT will be charged for all site visits/measures. (Price may increase subject to location*)
- We are happy to travel to most destinations but driving, parking and congestion fees etc must be taken it to consideration for timings and charges.
- The installation area should be completely clear of any debris, furniture or wet or painted material.
If the fitting/installation environment is deemed by the fitter to be unsatisfactory,
Motorise IT company reserves the right at their discretion to refuse installation until the environment is suitable for installation.
- If we are asked to carry out work that goes against our advice or professional experience, we accept no responsibility for the outcome.
- To avoid confusion, when sending fabric or parcels, please ensure they are labelled clearly with the relevant job reference we are familiar with.
- We will keep any leftover fabric for a maximum of 30 days.
- We acknowledge a one year warrantee on all parts and making supplied by Motorise it.