Somfy Sonesse ST30 DCT Motor
Somfy Sonesse ST30 DCT Motor offers the default roller blind mode, but now also features an optional tilting mode. It's compatible with with Somfy Sonesse 30 wall switch and centralis IB. Note: Somfy Limit Tool is required for setting limits.
Designed to work with:
- Roller Blinds
- Roman Blinds
- Venetian Blinds
- Woven Shades
- Ultra Quiet Motor at 44dBa
- Standard Dry Contact Technology
- 24 Volt DC operation
- Motor includes Power Lead and DCT 4-Wire Cable
- Operational noise level is reduced when motor, tube, and mechanical accessories are properly adapted to motorized applications.
- Free play must be minimized between the accessories and the end product tube to ensure quiet performance of the motor.
- Interior Tube Diameter (ID) > 31mm must be respected.
- Flexible power and control options
- A motor crown adapter between motor and end product tube is required to ensure concentric operation of motor.
- ST30 Series Drive Stop and Screw (included with crown and drive), are recommended to prevent noise and drive wheel separation from motor shaft.
Compatible with Sonesse 30 DCT White Wall Switch and centralis IB.Somfy Limit Tool is required for setting limits.
Download Sonesse 30 data book
- 5+ year warranty
- Measurements and fitting
- Bespoke programming
- Fabric option
- Made to order in the UK
- 10+ years of experience
- Stock: 10
- Model: Somfy Sonesse 30 DCT Motor
- Dimensions: 408.00mm x 29.00mm x 29.00mm
- SKU: MSS30R#001